1. I have written a number of satirical poems including 'I
Hope They Don't Tax All Big Noses', 'Helium Egos' and
'Life Is Tough When You're Two And A Half'.
2. In 1986 I was a mascot for Shrewsbury Town vs Fulham
3. I have performed my poetry at numerous schools,
libraries, community centres and pubs across the country.
Some of these gigs have been at the Poetry Café, Covent
Garden, and at the Edinburgh Fringe festival in Leith.
4. I have a BA (Hons) degree in English with Economics.
5. The cricketer Graeme Hick once mistook me for
Worcestershire County Cricket mascot called Peter Pear.
6. I used to DJ at the Arts and Theatre Club in Soho
following on from comedy acts such as Norman Lovett
(Red Dwarf) and Paul Foot.
7. I used to work in Spain alongside the Britain's Got Talent
finalist Matt Edwards.
8. I had an unsuccessful TV audition for Telly Addicts in
the 1990s, but did have a successful one for the Sky One
show 'Don't Stop Me Now. Unfortunately I had to pull out
at the last moment due to a bad back.
9. I sometimes forget to write an interesting fact at this
10. I am a fan of most genres of music. Some of my
favourite songwriters, performers, groups include The Pet
Shop Boys, Joni Mitchell, Stevie Wonder, The Beautiful
South, Burt Bacharach, New Order, Oasis, The Manic
Street Preachers, U2, The Kinks, David Bowie, Kate Bush,
ELO and Carole King.